Business Development Consultant – Manchester
Department: Business Development
Job Type: Permanent
£22,500 per annum
OTE Uncapped commission structure
The Business Development Consultant will be responsible for selling our services to our clients and signing them up. They will be the first point of call for all new client enquiries and will therefore be responsible for providing advice, selling the appropriate service and ensuring a great first impression of the business. They will also support the Sales team with all marketing and business development co-ordination activities.
- Providing advice and selling our services to new clients over the phone and in person.
- Ensuring an excellent first impression of our business and providing an exceptional customer service to encourage client referrals to their friends.
- Assising the Business Development team with the collation of daily reports capturing statistics relating to sales leads, status reports, performance targets etc. Ensuring the data is captured and presented in an informative style
- With guidance and training, developing a sound knowledge of the product offering of the Company
- Acquiring the ability to effectively sell all of the Workr Group’s UK contractor services
- Attending client and/or agency events throughout the year with the purpose of networking and obtaining new business leads
- Executing other administrative tasks as may be required by your line manager to support the success of the team
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Experience in a sales or customer facing role. Industry or recruitment industry experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Ability to effectively develop professional relationships quickly
- Intelligent, authentic, ethical and articulate with the desire to learn and succeed
- Ability to prioritise tasks and organise your time effectively
- Comfort dealing with numbers
- Strong work ethic, positive and can-do attitude